Today in Class:
New procedures for taking and approving minutes were implemented to increase value for our stakeholders. The accounting committee presented that the beta of our portfolio was 0.61 compared to the S&P 500.
- Andrew Van Valkenburg – JPM: hold to price target of $41, possibly into 2012.
- Jordan Donaldson – GE: hold to price target of $18, possibly purchase more at $15.
- Ryan Tomasello – FSTR: hold to watch litigation.
- Mark Ayoub – GIS: motion to purchase 200 additional shares.
- Monica Wu – TEVA: hold due to uncertainty about company operations.
Download full class minutes: 09-15